100% Real and Legit

Everyone needs a little extra cash, right?

Like you, I found those get rich quick links and get paid for online surveys links and advertisements mighty appealing. Finally, I just couldn't take it anymore and started my research. I've joined near one hundred survey and money making pages promising me a quick buck. Unfortunately as most people already know, most of them are scams that refuse or do not actually pay you.

However, there are a few diamonds in the rough that actually do. And they do so very well. I'm here to share my links with you of pages that have been tried, tested and true to their word.

I've cut out the middle man and done the research for you. I'm not promising you're going to get rich, in fact, I promise that you will not.

I'm not going to sit here and lie to you, you aren't going to retire from these pages, however you WILL have extra spending money. That I CAN promise to you.

Friday

Cash Crate: My Personal Favorite



CashCrate, my secret lover. I ADORE this site. Unlike the Online Survey pages, you don't have to wait for opportunities to come to you with this page.


You do free offers at your own pace and you know exactly what you're going to get paid for each one. Every 24 hours you're also able to complete 2 readily available, short surveys for .80 cents each. May not seem like much, but you're going to be VERY surprised at how fast money adds up on this page.


Free offers are basically "Hey, join my mailing list and I'll send you coupons and advertisements!" So, you just make a free email account with hotmail or whoever and use that email for this page. That way any spam mail you get goes to that one and doesn't disturb you at all. Voila, free money. It takes on average 30 secondsper offer. Offers range from .25 cents to $25 dollars with a near unlimited amount available. So you're going to make however much you feel like devoting your time to. Personally, I made about $40 within 2 hours of first joining this page.




The best part is the referral program.


With CashCrate you are paid for two levels of referrals. The first level being the people that directly sign up under you. The second level is people that sign up under the people that you recruited.

So you can get paid for who ever you get to sign up and who ever they get to sign up.
As soon as you join, you start at the bronze level. This allows you to earn 20% of what your 1st level referrals earn and 10% of what your second level referrals earn.

(Don’t worry, your referrals not getting paid less. This is extra money that you get paid in addition to what they get paid.)


You will also get a $1.00 bonus for every active referral from the United States or Canada who completes their first offer.


Join Now!!

2 comments:

printer best said...

NICE BLOG! LINK ME PLZ..

WfhMedia.com said...

Ever heard about Santas Gifts All Year? It's way better then cashcrate because it's international. Review it on your blog and get a lot of referrals, because no one really knows about this paying site :).
To make sure they really pay, read the review on a make money online guiant - IncomeBooster.org